Green & Wilds Ox Liver Deli Bites 40g
Green & Wilds Ox Liver Deli Bites for Dogs
Ethically Sourced - Low in fat - No additives - Hypoallergenic
Liver is a nutrient-rich organ meat that most dogs really love. Live is also a good source of copper, iron, niacin, phosphorus and zinc. Eaten in moderation, liver provides your dog with Vitamin A, many B vitamins, Omega 3, Omega 6 fatty acids and essential amino acids that help keep your dog healthy.
- Natural air-dried 100% Ox Liver slices with no additives; Low in calories and fat
- Gluten free; a tremendous natural source of vitamins A, B and essential minerals
- Suitable for dogs with food intolerances
- This product is naturally dried (not freeze-dried) so as to retain all the nutrients and flavour for your dog
- Pieces can be cut small a required. Any crumbs left in the pack can be sprinkled on food as an appetiser
This is a complementary treat for your dog as part of a healthy, balanced diet. No more than 5 treats a day. Feed responsibly as a treat or reward. Always make sure that your dog has plenty of good, clean lovely fresh water.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. re-seal after opening to keep nice and fresh.
Ox Liver 100%
Crude Protein 50.6%, Oils & Fat 8.9%, Fibre 6.9%, Inorganic Matter 3.8%