Green & Wilds Salmon Roll Bakes 150g
Green & Wilds Salmon Roll Bakes
Baked in the rolling hills of England, our tasty salmon roll bakes are a great snack for any dog, high in Omega 3 & 6 for a healthy skin and coat
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6 for healthy skin & coat and brain development
- With Aloe Vera and Sesame seeds which help to make red blood cells and keeps nerve cells and the immune system healthy
- Rosemary to support digestion and help prevent bad breath
- No soya, dairy, artificial colours or flavours
- No added wheat
- Zinc and Vitamins
- Natural antioxidants to prevent cell damage
- Enriched with minerals
This is a complimentary treat for your dog as part of a healthy, balanced diet. Feed responsibly as a treat or reward, recommended no more than 5 treats a day depending on the size of your dog. Suitable for dogs from 3 months.
Always make sure that your dog has plenty of good, clean lovely fresh water.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Re-seal after opening to keep nice and fresh.
Salmon Meal 26%, Rye, Oats, Glycerine, Rapeseed Oil 7%, Sesame Seeds 2.2%, Minerals, Flax Seeds 1%, Parsley 0.4%, Parsley 0.4%, Rosemary 0.2%
Moisture 15%, Protein 23%, Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 1.5%, Crude Ash 7%
Omega 3: 14,000mg/kg
Omega 6: 31,000mg/kg